Petite Nicole van Aswegen is perfectly at home mixing it up with the men. On the race track, no less. She and Janine Mitchell are the only two women who regularly compete in South Africa’s National Super Sport motorcycle racing class. As the 2010 – and first ever – winner of our all ladies’ 600cc class, Nicole was featured in last month’s issue of MCSA (MotorcyclingSA Magazine). Here’s a scan of the article:
It was my pleasure to do Nicole’s promotional shoot, producing the two studio pics in the spread. Here are two more, for a little fun and glamour:
Nicole has achieved a lot, since starting out in 2006 on a 50cc bike. Gym and kick boxing keep her in peak condition, while she also works in the motorcycle industry, as a successful rep for MotoSport Distribution. Completely committed to racing, her heart is set on the international arena. In the meantime, she’s focused on defending her SA Ladies Champ title here at home. Way to go, Nicole!
For info about our studio, or to view portfolio images, please visit www.ovpstudio.com.
- Tight 2-Wheel Champs moves to scary East London circuit (motorsporthub.bundublog.com)
- Green on Two Wheels (thegreengirls.com)
- 13-Year-Old Motorcycle Racer Dies in Tragic Accident at Indy (jsyk.com)
- Champions honored at the AMA Racing Championship Banquet, presented by World of Powersports (prnewswire.com)
- MX Sports Congratulates Hall of Fame Inductees (motocrosspress.blogspot.com)